I got my background at ZingerBug.com I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday 29 August 2013

M &M child swimwear

                                                          Click picture for wider view


Download sims3pack


download package


        I always loved M&M'S cause are so delicious, so I created this fun swimwear.                                     
 A  cute and original  design swimsuit for female child  sims ,with strong   and  funny  colours               combinations, that your  sims will enjoy.                                                                                           
I  am sure you  will love it  in the game :)                                                                                         
   
   
Creation made with Tsr Workshop
With launcher and cas thumbnail
For female child sim category
Original mesh EA,Design and pattern created by me
Sims child created  by me
Do not reupload,modify or copy my work,thanks for understanding.  
Feel free to use any of my creations on the sims3 exchange.
              
                                                                   Thanks for visiting my blog.